When Angela contacted me about meeting up while she and Dan were in town, I knew it was going to be a great shoot. Angela had a very specific vision for what she wanted their anniversary session to look like, and that included the Lincoln Memorial and the reflecting pool, a place very near to both of their hearts. Before this I had never shot at the Lincoln Memorial at sunrise so I was super excited to meet them there! It’s always so inspiring shooting in a new place, especially when I know it means a lot to the people I’m photographing. We had the perfect weather and our time together felt way too short! As they climbed into their taxi to head to the White House for a tour before hopping on a plane back to Chicago, I promised I would text them the next time I’m in the Windy City to meet up for a slice of deep dish pizza. Thanks so much for being awesome, Dan + Angela!
Angela you are so beautiful!!
And then we shot under the pillars!! Ahhh!!!
I loved this tree lined walk!!
You Might Also Enjoy...
- Brian & Brittany | Virginia Beach Anniversary Shoot
- Jake & Chloe: A Sunrise Session
- Anniversary Photos at Swannanoa Palace | Hugh + Jennifer | Virginia Anniversary Photographer
- A Snowy Valentine’s Day
- Bobby & Teri: A Richmond Engagement Shoot
- Stone Tower Winery Wedding Photos | Sam & Angela | Leesburg Virginia Wedding Photographer