They met in college while attending the University of Maryland. They’ve been together for years, and are now living in NYC and Connecticut, where Anthony is completing his Master’s program at Yale. These two are SO smart, funny, and such a lovely match for each other. When they’re not watching LOST, Game of Thrones, or Stranger Things, they’re traveling the world (to places like London and Ireland!), enjoying steak & mashed potatoes at a new restaurant, or just exploring the streets of New York City. They live such a fun and adventurous life together, and there’s so much more to come!
Sy-yu mentioned that they’ve visited art galleries across the world, so what perfect of a place to meet for their engagement session! The National Gallery of Art made for an elegant shoot with a modern and urban flair. I LOVED the architecture, sculpture garden, and the tunnel of lights! It was different than what I normally shoot but in the best way. I was inspired by the change of scenery! Sy-yu and Anthony are SO sweet and I know their wedding day is going to be just beautiful. For now, I hope these engagment photos are the perfect representation of their love for one another and their life together as soon-to-be newlyweds. I can’t wait for this wedding!
You Might Also Enjoy...
- Classic Georgetown Engagement Session | Brett & Ashley
- Hotel Monaco Alexandria Wedding Photos | Morgan & Kevin
- Hotel Monaco Washington DC Wedding | Erin & Mike
- Ben & Carolyn: A Cherry Blossom Engagement Session
- Crosskeys Vineyard Wedding | Sy-yu & Anthony | Harrisonburg, Virginia
- National Harbor Engagement Photos | Heather & Matt | Christmastime At The Gaylord