I have been SO excited to share these images from a family shoot I did a couple of weeks ago! Kelsey is a fellow photographer, and a really talented and creative one at that. I was beyond flattered (and a tad nervous) when she asked if I would take her family’s pictures this Fall! I think we set a date way back in the spring! So I had been looking forward to this for a LONG time! What we didn’t really know was that Kelsey would be 6 months pregnant to the day when we would meet for pictures… it just added such a sweet element of anticipation and excitement to the entire shoot. It is such a blessing to see this little family growing! Gracie is just adorable and she is going to be an incredible big sister :) And Kelsey is pretty much the most gorgeous pregnant woman to ever walk the face of the earth. Seriously, she’s stunning. The golden hour light, the perfect props Kelsey brought along, Gracie’s blonde hair and Dana’s fun-loving nature made this shoot so memorable! The light was like something from a photographer’s wildest dreams. Kelsey, thank you so much for having me take your family’s portraits this year, and I can’t wait to meet the little one in a few months!!
You Might Also Enjoy...
- Fredericksburg Family Photographer | Samantha & Daniel (Plus Two)
- Meet the Haights | Northern Virginia Family Portraits
- Family Spotlight: Meet the Porter’s (Aiden is 1!)
- Little Talynne is 1!
- Manassas Battlefield Family Photos | Northern Virginia Family Portrait Photographer
- Washington DC Family Photographer | Clark Family | Cherry Blossom Portraits