I know I’m primarily a wedding photographer, but sometimes I get to be a Washington DC Family Photographer, too! There are certain times of the year when family portrait opportunities really start to pop up! In this area, the Cherry Blossom Festival means I’ll probably be shooting at least one sweet family with these gorgeous blooms as their backdrop! The Clark family was so much fun to hang out with. They brought along their pup Sam, a doxie/boxer mix, and he had the time of his LIFE running around the grounds! Both of these two little boys were so sweet and were on their best behavior for having their picture taken! Salina is expecting a little girl soon, so these two will be BIG brothers not too long from now! They were so excited talking about their little sister. This family is going to be even more beautiful once she arrives! So glad they were up for exploring on this cloudy/sprinkly morning in DC. I know I loved shooting with them! Enjoy these spring time portraits!!
Salina you’re gorgeous and glowing!!
Such sweet boys!!!
Thanks for an awesome shoot, guys!
You Might Also Enjoy...
- Washington DC Family Photographer | Cherry Blossom Family Portraits| Jessica & Isabel
- Fredericksburg Family Photographer | Samantha & Daniel (Plus Two)
- Meet the Haights | Northern Virginia Family Portraits
- Arrowood Family | Northern Virginia Family Photographer
- The Ulmer Family!
- New Year’s Themed Family Session in Historic Occoquan