Fredericksburg Family Photographer | Sunset Portraits | Family Lifestyle Photography // Even if you’re not a photographer, you’ve probably heard of this mysterious “golden hour” term by now. Golden hour is the ever elusive (at least for me!) yet SO pretty when you finally catch it time of day that’s always fun to shoot at! This past weekend, I got to do bride and groom portraits at golden hour (!!!) and then the next day, got to hang out with Samantha Martin and her family to film her promo video! We ended her shoot in a field at sunset, so obviously, pictures were a must! I just had to sneak a few portraits in there! These were all shot within a 10 minute time frame or so… the light was just too good. I had so much fun hanging out with these four! Such an awesome little family!! :)
We started with Samantha’s headshots to match her promo film! Woo hoo!!
You’re gorgeous girl!!
Clearly I have WAY too many favorites!! Gah!!
Then we threw Dan in there!! These two are so cute together.
Samantha & Dan, thanks for letting me invade your household for the afternoon! I can’t wait to continue to follow your family adventures!! :)
You Might Also Enjoy...
- Portrait Photography Leesburg VA | Adam & Danielle | A Rustic Fall Shoot At 48 Fields
- Colleen’s Maternity Shoot | Occoquan Virginia Maternity Photographer
- Arrowood Family | Northern Virginia Family Photographer
- Meet the Haights | Northern Virginia Family Portraits
- Washington DC Family Photographer | Clark Family | Cherry Blossom Portraits
- Ari & Fuji | A Sunset Portrait Session At Makapu’u | Oahu, Hawaii Photographer