I’m a sucker for love stories that have deep roots. Lauren and Jeff’s relationship began in New York City and though they’ve been long distance for some time now, every time they wander the streets of West Village, they pick up right where they left off and it’s like they were never apart. I was so excited to meet them in the city for their West Village & Central Park NYC engagement photos! Lauren had plenty of ideas of where to shoot around the city and it was obvious that West Village had to be the place to start!!
As we walked from Commerce Street to Cafe Minerva then headed up to Central Park, I heard about their life in the city and what they’re envisioning for their wedding day and I couldn’t be more excited to be a part of it! I loved experiencing a bit of the city life with them and seeing NYC through their eyes for this shoot. Some of my favorites from the day are from the cafe and the Central Park rocks, and I know I’ll never pass by them again without thinking of Lauren and Jeff. It was truly a spectacular evening! Lauren and Jeff, I hope you two find these photos to be the perfect time capsule of your life in the city together before starting your marriage. I’m so excited for you and I can’t wait to see you on your wedding day next year!!
You Might Also Enjoy...
- Whitehall Estate Wedding | Lauren & Jeff | Leesburg Virginia Wedding Photographer
- NYC Day Trip From DC | New York City Birthday Scavenger Hunt
- Jerusalem Mill Engagement Photos | Kayla & Bryan
- Baltimore City Engagement Photos | Halie & Mike | Fell’s Point & Federal Hill Park
- Baltimore Engagement Photography | Kimberly & Max | Nautical Summer Engagement Photos
- Rock Creek Park Engagement Photos | Katie & Conor