Ohhh my how time flies!! It seems like just a few months ago I was Skyping with Lindsay and Joey about their wedding day that was a whole YEAR away and now I’m blogging their bride and groom portraits!! What?! These two just have the sweetest hearts. During their ceremony, their pastor kept talking about how much they not only love each other but love the Lord… and that’s an amazing testimony to have someone describe you with. Hundreds of family and friends gathered to celebrate with Lindsay and Joey and oh my word did they celebrate! This reception was one for the books!! It was evident that these two have spread a lot of love around during their time as a couple. It was so special getting to be a part of their day and meeting their closest family and friends. I think my favorite part of the day was singing “In Christ Alone” along with their guests during the ceremony…
In Christ alone my hope is found,
He is my light, my strength, my song;
this Cornerstone, this solid Ground,
firm through the fiercest drought and storm.
What heights of love, what depths of peace,
when fears are stilled, when strivings cease!
My Comforter, my All in All,
here in the love of Christ I stand.
What a beautiful way to start a marriage! Lindsay and Joey, thank you so much for choosing me to capture one of the most joyful days of your life. Wishing you two so many years of happiness and God’s blessings for your family!! Xoxo!!
You Might Also Enjoy...
- Georgetown Engagement Session | Lindsay & Joey
- Tranquility Farm Wedding | Colleen & Matt | Rustic Fall Elegance
- Spencer & Victoria: An Elegant Marine Barracks Wedding
- Navy & Coral Waterford Springfield Wedding | Dyanna & Brian
- Spring Hill Manor Wedding Photos | Jenna & Jake | Maryland Wedding Photographer
- Goodstone Inn Wedding | Sarah & Kevin | Rustic Botanical Wedding In Middleburg, Virginia