Washington DC Family Photographer // I first met Jessica and her daughter Isabel last Fall after Jessica found me on Instagram and wanted to get some portraits done with the pretty Fall leaves as their backdrop. There is a bond between these two that goes beyond the typical mother-daughter connection. Jessica and Isabel have a genuine friendship between them. I wish I had photos like these of me and my mom from when I was Isabel’s age! The cherry blossoms made for a gorgeous setting for their shoot, and the rain held off just long enough for us to walk around the tidal basin and back to the metro to head home. Jessica and Isabel, I am honored to have captured such a beautiful season in your lives. I can’t wait until the next time I get to photograph you! :)
Ohhh the blossoms!!!
You two are just the sweetest!!
You Might Also Enjoy...
- Washington DC Family Photographer | Clark Family | Cherry Blossom Portraits
- Meet the Haights | Northern Virginia Family Portraits
- New Year’s Themed Family Session in Historic Occoquan
- Family Spotlight: Meet the Porter’s (Aiden is 1!)
- Fredericksburg Family Photographer | Samantha & Daniel (Plus Two)
- Little Talynne is 1!