Megan Kelsey Photography | Old Town Alexandria Winter Engagement Shoot | Northern Virginia Wedding Photographer | Winter Engagement Session ⤖ Scott and Kaitlyn bring the carefree spirit of California to the East Coast. I met Scott several years ago when Justin first started working with him. Then I remember meeting Kaitlyn and gushing over her gorgeous engagement ring and being so excited to know where they were having their wedding. I was thrilled to hear that they eventually decided to host a wedding right on the water in Virginia Beach in the spring. I was even more thrilled when they asked me about wedding photography! I am SO excited to drive down to Virginia Beach in April to capture their wedding and take their bride and groom portraits on the beach! And the coolest thing about being friends with these two? Justin loves them just as much as I do, and he gets to experience their wedding day as well! Scott and Kaitlyn, you have the most amazing fun, young, free-spirited type of love. I am so honored to be your wedding photographer and I can’t wait for April 18th to get here! It’s approaching so quickly!! :) I am counting down the days!
Kaitlyn you are radiant!!
Shout out to Kaitlyn to being absolutely awesome and throwing a dress on in freezing temps. You go girl.
You Might Also Enjoy...
- Sheraton Virginia Beach Wedding | Kaitlyn & Scott | Hampton Roads Wedding Photographer
- Patrick & Ashleey | Historic Occoquan Virginia Engagement Session
- Annapolis Engagement Photos | Sam & Angela | Maryland Wedding Photographer
- Bluemont Vineyard Engagement Photos | Colleen & Matt | A Virginia Wine Country Winter Engagement Session
- Goodstone Inn Engagement Session | Sarah & Kevin
- Virginia Beach Engagement Photos | Britney & Greg