It’s always fun when I get to photograph a friend I haven’t seen in a while. I met Adam back at college (it feels so long ago now!) just a few years ago. When he wrote me about portraits for him and Danielle, I jumped at the opportunity because it isn’t really all that often that I get to work with friends! We chose 48 Fields as our backdrop after Adam asked if I knew of anywhere with a rustic look. I had never shot there but I was SO excited to get to adventure around the grounds with these two! We had perfect overcast weather on this October morning and it wasn’t too cold :) The leaves were as colorful and vibrant as ever and I told Adam early on that they really couldn’t have picked a better time of year for photos!! Enjoy this little bit of COLOR for your Friday!
They were naturals!!!
Danielle you are the cutest!
Loved this barn! It has so much character!! :)
48 fields… full of color!!!
You guys are too cute…!
Thanks for an awesome shoot, Adam & Danielle!! :)
You Might Also Enjoy...
- Fredericksburg Family Photographer | Samantha & Daniel (Plus Two)
- Colleen’s Maternity Shoot | Occoquan Virginia Maternity Photographer
- Ari & Fuji | A Sunset Portrait Session At Makapu’u | Oahu, Hawaii Photographer
- Leesburg Family Photographer | Ryan, Katie & Livvy | Willow Creek Farm
- A Snowy Valentine’s Day
- Jendi & Ian: Adoption Announcement