I’ve been looking forward to sharing this Old Town Alexandria engagement session for WEEKS!! Jasmine and Seyi are quite simply two of the sweetest people I’ve ever met. Their hearts are just so kind and their love pure. They’ve been together for quite some time but are actually long distance at the moment with Seyi living in Maryland and Jasmine in eastern Virginia. But oh was it lovely to spend an afternoon with these two in the quaint little town of Alexandria! We wandered the cobblestone streets, explored the marina, and even captured the King Street trolley towards the end of the session. This area has so much to offer for photos and this shoot was perfect from start to finish.
If there’s one word that was left on my mind after spending time with these two, it was “effortless.” Their love just comes so easy to the both of them and that’s so apparent to anyone who is around them for more than a few minutes!! Jasmine, I am BEYOND excited that you are an “MK Bride” and I can’t wait for your beautiful wedding this October!! Xoxo!
That RING!! Gorgeous!
Man can they pull off the model face or what?
Jasmine!! Gahhh! You’re stunning!
Love this one of you, Jasmine!
King Street! The perfect backdrop!!
These last few are some of my favorites from the entire shoot!
Can’t WAIT for your wedding day!!!
You Might Also Enjoy...
- Scott & Kaitlyn | Old Town Alexandria Winter Engagement Shoot
- Jefferson Patterson Park Wedding | Jasmine & Seyi | DIY Rustic Fall Wedding
- Springtime Old Town Alexandria Engagement Photos | Maxie & Matthew
- Annapolis Engagement Photos | Sam & Angela | Maryland Wedding Photographer
- Virginia Beach Engagement Photos | Britney & Greg
- National Harbor Engagement Photos | Heather & Matt | Christmastime At The Gaylord