Let me just start this post by saying… this couple is awesome! Their National Harbor engagement shoot was so much fun! Matt and Jenny are SO sweet, so easy-going, so laidback and fun that they made this shoot feel more like an evening hanging out and exploring National Harbor with two new friends than just another photo shoot… :) I have to say that I’ve been really blessed by my brides and grooms this year. I’m always learning something new and seeing life a different way after getting to know them… and Matt & Jenny were no exception. Their love story is a sweet one and I can’t wait to share more about it when I blog their wedding soon!! For now, here’s their adorable engagement pictures from National Harbor… what a fun spot to meet at!!
Just the sweetest…!
And then Matt acted like he was going to throw Jenny in the fountain. Haha!!
Loved this little beach!
This pier was awesome! Reminded me of something you’d see at the beach!
Jenny, I love your smile!!
Of course, we had to get the new ferris wheel in some of our shots! So fun!
Jenny’s ring was spectacular!!! Just so clear and sparkly!
These last few are some of my favorite shots! Love the city feel to this little section of National Harbor!
And I’ll end this post with Matt & Jenny’s pictures by the Peep car. Lol!
You Might Also Enjoy...
- Choosing Your Engagement Session Location | Wedding Wednesday
- Patrick & Ashleey | Historic Occoquan Virginia Engagement Session
- National Harbor Engagement Photos | Heather & Matt | Christmastime At The Gaylord
- Virginia Beach Engagement Photos | Britney & Greg
- Rock Creek Park Engagement Photos | Katie & Conor
- Brent & Carol | Fall Occoquan Engagement Session