I pulled up to the Visitor’s Center as the sun shone brilliantly across the fields and I couldn’t wait to meet Lianne and Chris! Coming all the way from Miami, these two wanted their photos to feel like something different than they’re used to seeing… and I can’t think of any place that would have been more rurally beautiful than the Virginia countryside! It made the perfect backdrop for their couple’s portraits and Christmas card photo (I LOVED the banner Lianne brought)! Not only did they have a stunning setting, but these two had some phenomenal outfits! They already look so good together, so the attire they chose only added to that. I can’t tell my clients enough how much of a difference an epic outfit can make – it really sets the tone of the entire shoot!
Lianne mentioned that she wanted to go for a grungy feel, and her floor length black dress, wide brimmed hat, and sunglasses as accessories channeled those grunge vibes so well. Her burgundy dress with sheer sleeves paired with Chris’s blue flannel shirt was the perfect Fall look, too! This session truly was epic from start to finish! We had gorgeous golden hour light flooding the wheat fields as we were finishing up and it was like something from a dream. I’ll never forget it!
Thank you, Lianne & Chris, for having me capture this season for you two. I hope you love all your pictures, and I SO hope to be seeing you someday soon! The next time I’m in Miami, we’ll have to do a shoot on the coast!! For now, I’ll just keep swooning over these! You two are the best!!
You Might Also Enjoy...
- Great Falls Engagement Session | Elizabeth & Chris
- Jendi & Ian: Adoption Announcement
- Manassas Battlefield Henry Hill Engagement Session | Kayla & Evan
- Brittany & Drew | Manassas Battlefield Engagement | Manassas Engagement Photographer
- Manassas Battlefield Engagement Session | Danielle & Charlie
- Anniversary Photos at Swannanoa Palace | Hugh + Jennifer | Virginia Anniversary Photographer