Leah + Michael | Fredericksburg Engagement Announcement | Fredericksburg Wedding Photographer ⤖ It is always so wonderful when I take pictures of someone I’ve known for many years. This amazing woman right here was my 8th grade choir teacher! I remember so many things she taught me not just about music but about Jesus. She’s the first person I ever heard talk about how heaven is going to be all about worshipping the Lord. As a 13 year old I couldn’t quite grasp it, but that STUCK with me. How the entire purpose for our creation is to glorify Him, and we will someday fulfill that original purpose eternally. Leah truly has a beautiful soul and I am SO happy that God has blessed her with Michael and Michael with Leah! Their wedding will be next August, but I know it’s going to come so soon!! I can’t wait!
You Might Also Enjoy...
- Romeo & Sarah: A Fredericksburg Engagement Session
- Choosing Your Engagement Session Location | Wedding Wednesday
- Dover Hall Engagement Photos | Claire & Dan | A Fairytale Estate Shoot
- Historic Old Town Alexandria Engagement Session | Anna & David
- Brent & Carol | Fall Occoquan Engagement Session
- Marriage & God’s Perfect Timing