I can’t believe it’s been a month since I was photographing Annalee and Scot alongside 7 other wedding photographers who attended the first Wedding Workshop at the Delight House! I loved getting to be a Lake Chelan Wedding Photographer for the day and it was so much fun staging a wedding day – getting ready photos in the Delight House, reception details in the apple orchard, and bride + groom portraits in an open field with the mountains of Washington looming over us! What a dream!!! Annalee is one talented woman. She did the florals, cake, and decor for this shoot and it was amazing. Just wait until you see!! Annalee and Scot, I hope you LOVE these photos and treasure them for years to come! Congratulations on so many happy years of marriage and wishing you many many more!! Xoxo!
Getting ready portion of the day! We talked about finding and utlizing natural light, minimizing distractions, creating clean detail shots, and staging natural getting ready poses.
Time for details!! Love the gold touches!
We talked about what lens to use for detail shots, how to shoot on eye level for publication-worthy images, and getting a variety of shots from various angles of each detail.
Then it was time to wander into the apple orchard to begin bride and groom portraits!
And then… the mountains!!!
And here are my film shots from the shoot! Canon Elan & Kodak Gold Film, scanned by Richard Photo Lab.
You Might Also Enjoy...
- Danielle + Doug | Morrison House Hotel Wedding | Alexandria Wedding Photographer
- Jenny + Matt | Staunton Wedding Photographer | Stonewall Jackson Hotel Wedding
- Delight & Be Wedding Photography Workshop | Headshots | Chelan, Washington
- Whimsical Glam DIY Maryland Backyard Wedding | Kelly & Zach
- Annapolis Engagement Photos | Sam & Angela | Maryland Wedding Photographer
- Navy & Coral Waterford Springfield Wedding | Dyanna & Brian