Sometimes you can tell right away after meeting two people that they are head over heels in love. That’s the impression I got within seconds of meeting Judy and Mike for their engagement photos in Annapolis at Quiet Waters Park. I do this thing when I pose my couples where I try to get them to laugh and have the most natural, joy-filled smiles possible for the image. Judy and Mike, though, didn’t need that direction. They started laughing with each other right away, just so relaxed and already lost in the moment. It was like I had stumbled upon the two of them just walking through the park on a date together… it was a photographer’s dream. Judy’s fiery red hair, Mike’s tender embrace as he would lean in to kiss her on the cheek, the snow covered walkways and frozen lake… everything about this shoot was just lovely and wonderful. I’m going to miss shooting in this weather, as cold as it is! The next time I see Mike and Judy will be on their wedding day in June… and it’s going to be the sweetest day!
They were TOO good at this “hold hands and start walking” pose!
Love when I get to photograph tri-stone engagement rings! So pretty.
You Might Also Enjoy...
- Great Falls Engagement Session | Elizabeth & Chris
- Naval Academy Engagement Photos | Megan & Travis | Annapolis, Maryland
- Annapolis Engagement Photos | Sam & Angela | Maryland Wedding Photographer
- Red Rocks & Lake Dillon Colorado Engagement Session | Morgan & Kevin | Destination Wedding Photographer
- Baltimore City Engagement Photos | Halie & Mike | Fell’s Point & Federal Hill Park
- Downtown Washington DC Engagement Session | Erin & Mike