Jessica & Jason’s Old Town Manassas engagement photos are full of Main Street charm and just a bit of a rustic touch! I knew the moment she texted me about Zoe’s chocolate cake that we were going to be GREAT friends. Jessica and Jason are getting married this September (and their wedding day is going to be unique in more ways than one!! I can’t WAIT!!!) and I met them just before my wedding for their engagement photos. They walked up and I immediately knew it was going to be an amazing shoot!! I mean… look at that HAIR!! And that navy dress! It reminded me a little bit of my own engagement shoot and that made me all the more excited for the shoot to begin :)
These two are so fun together and I can tell their life at home must be full of laughter and good times. As we walked around Old Town Manassas I felt like I was hanging out with two old friends. At one point in the session I found a tick on my jeans (thanks tall grass!!!) and Jason rushed to my side to help! I feel like I’ve known these two for much longer than just a few months and spending time with them was a joy!! And I know their wedding day is going to be so much more full of that same joy. I can’t wait! Enjoy getting to know this sweet couple today!!
You Might Also Enjoy...
- Virginia Beach Engagement Photos | Britney & Greg
- Rocklands Farm Wedding | Jessica & Jason | Rustic Chic Brunch Celebration
- National Harbor Engagement Shoot | Matt & Jenny
- Washington DC Engagement Photos | Thin & Phil | A “Fairytale” Shoot!
- Manassas Battlefield Henry Hill Engagement Session | Kayla & Evan
- National Gallery of Art Engagement Photos | Sy-yu & Anthony | Washington DC