Today is exciting because I get to share an engagement session for a couple whose PROPOSAL I got to be a part of as well!! When Andrew wrote me last Fall about coordinating photos for his proposal to Lauren, I couldn’t help but be impressed by how comprehensive and caring he was about making it the perfect moment for the two of them. I was hoping I would hear from them when it came time to plan for the wedding, and I was beyond excited when I did!! These two are getting married this August here in Virginia and it’s going to be such a beautiful day for such a sweet couple! They’re fellow GMU alumni so if that wasn’t already awesome enough, they’re also a part of Catholic Campus Ministries at Mason, which is an awesome organization that a handful of my college friends were a part of! I love that Lauren and Andrew’s faith is so important to them and I just can’t wait for their wedding day in just a little under two months!!
We met in downtown Clifton, which is a historic little town here in Fairfax county. I’ve shot here several times over the years but I think this shoot might be one of my favorites thus far! The light, their outfits, and all the cute little nooks and crannies we got to explore made this engagement session so memorable. Enjoy their photos and be looking out for their wedding coming very soon!!!
You Might Also Enjoy...
- West Village & Central Park NYC Engagement Photos | Lauren & Jeff
- Historic Old Town Alexandria Engagement Session | Anna & David
- Raleigh Engagement Photos | Kelly & Andrew | Downtown Raleigh & JC Raulston Arboretum Engagement Session
- Clifton Engagement Session | Doug + Danielle
- Congressional Country Club Wedding Photos | Kelly & Andrew | Elegant Blush & Champagne Spring Wedding
- Brittany & Drew | Manassas Battlefield Engagement | Manassas Engagement Photographer