Woodbridge Wedding Photographer | Harbour View Wedding ⤖ Woo hoo!!! I am finally able to post this amazing wedding of two wonderful friends of mine! Before this, I had never taken pictures at a close friend’s wedding. As their date got closer, I got more nervous! I was so worried that everyone I knew would be there and it would feel like “bring 220 of your friends to work day.” I just had fear of the unknown and was so nervous and tripping and falling in front of everyone I knew!! Well… I worried for no reason! As always! My dad told me that he barely felt like I was there… which is a good thing for a wedding photographer to hear! It was so fun seeing so many friends and experiencing so many precious moments with Brent and Carol. I felt so honored to be capturing their wedding day. So many tears were streaming down so many people’s faces! They had such a beautiful ceremony officiated by Pastor Vince McLaughlin (he’s awesome!) and their reception was one for the books. Everyone had the time of their lives! Brent and Carol, thank you so much for having me be a part of your wedding day… it’s something I will never forget!!
You Might Also Enjoy...
- Kristen + Keith | Harbour View Wedding Photography
- Jenny + Matt | Staunton Wedding Photographer | Stonewall Jackson Hotel Wedding
- Danielle + Doug | Morrison House Hotel Wedding | Alexandria Wedding Photographer
- Congressional Country Club Wedding Photos | Kelly & Andrew | Elegant Blush & Champagne Spring Wedding
- Ross & Elizabeth: A Whitehall Estate Wedding
- Bobby & Teri: A Classic Downtown Richmond Wedding