This engagement session will always be a special one to me. the day that I met these two in Northern Virginia for their Great Falls Park engagement photos was also the day that Justin and I got the keys to our first apartment!!! I’ll never forget making our first WalMart run and then heading over to Great Falls to meet these two, take pretty photos, and ask them all kinds of questions about how they decorated their condo!! Haha!
Mary Beth and Nathan are so sweet. They’ve known each other since they were in their early teens and have been together for over 5 years now! I feel like I have so many couples this year that have been dating long-term and I love it!! Wedding days that have been a long time coming are always so special and I know Mary Beth and Nathan’s will be so sweet in just a few weeks!! I can’t wait to celebrate with them!
Mary Beth’s laugh is SO contagious… I kept saying, “girl your bridal portraits are going to be AMAZING!!” Ahh! I can’t wait!! Enjoy this beautiful engagement session at Great Falls!!
Mary Beth you are a NATURAL!!
Favorite!! And how pretty is that ring?! The four diamonds around the center stone represent grandparents and parents!
Gosh this location was so fun!!
On to THE FALLS!!!
You Might Also Enjoy...
- Great Falls Engagement Session | Elizabeth & Chris
- Red Rocks & Lake Dillon Colorado Engagement Session | Morgan & Kevin | Destination Wedding Photographer
- Virginia Beach Engagement Photos | Britney & Greg
- Goodstone Inn Engagement Session | Sarah & Kevin
- Dover Hall Engagement Photos | Claire & Dan | A Fairytale Estate Shoot
- Downtown Washington DC Engagement Session | Erin & Mike