This engagement session was LONG awaited! I have to start off by saying how sweet these two have been over the past year that we’ve been communicating. I first spoke with Sarah last May, when their wedding plans were just getting under way! I’m not sure how the past year went by SO fast but here we are!! I’m so glad Sarah and Kevin decided to have their engagement session at Goodstone Inn because it is simply gorgeous here. I drove up the hill and saw the vines growing up and over the stone ruins and just about died. Add rolling fields full of golden hour sunlight, colorful spring blooms, and a pool of sparkling blue water and you have engagement session heaven! But wait… there’s more!! They’re getting married here, too! I’m already daydreaming about the bride & groom portraits we’ll be taking around Goodstone in just a few months!
This place is Virginia countryside at its finest and everything is just beautiful. Sarah and Kevin also just look so good together and I think I took WAY too many pictures at this shoot because of how much of a dream everything was. Sarah’s floor length dress and her gorgeous curls (and stunning make up) made for a ton of favorite images… and the shoot just keeps getting better as it goes on! My absolute favorites are the images in the field with the sun setting behind them… what a dream. I am so honored to be a part of their wedding day celebration and I can’t wait for it to get here!! It will be so soon!!
You Might Also Enjoy...
- Virginia Beach Engagement Photos | Britney & Greg
- Choosing Your Engagement Session Location | Wedding Wednesday
- Great Falls Park Engagement Photos | Mary Beth & Nathan
- Downtown Washington DC Engagement Session | Erin & Mike
- Dover Hall Engagement Photos | Claire & Dan | A Fairytale Estate Shoot
- Congressional Country Club Wedding Photos | Kelly & Andrew | Elegant Blush & Champagne Spring Wedding