When I first opened Erin’s initial email, I had NO idea how sweet this girl would be and how her and Mike would feel like long time friends after meeting them for their engagement session. Erin and Mike met while studying at UVA and the rest was history. One of my favorite things about them is that they get each other. They’re truly one another’s best friend and it shows.
This downtown Washington DC engagement session was full of personal details! We started at The Columbia Room, one of Erin and Mike’s favorite places to spend an evening downtown. The staff here is incredible and even prepared drinks as “props” for the photos! ;) Then we headed to set up a little picnic at Meridian Hill Park, macarons and vintage Coke bottles included! It was too cute. Erin and Mike’s King Charles named Ellie just made their shoot even more adorable!!! I can’t get over those eyes! She’s precious!
I’ve gotten to know these two a little bit since first talking with Erin this summer and I can’t WAIT for their wedding day next year. I actually had the chance to grab lunch with Erin on the “one year out” mark and I know that the time is just going to fly by! It always does!!
Erin and Mike, I hope you LOVE your engagement photos and use them to remember this beautiful season in your life. A one year old little puppy, your first home together, and planning one gorgeous Fall wedding. It’s going to be amazing! I can’t wait, and I’m so glad you chose me to be your wedding photographer!!
You Might Also Enjoy...
- Great Falls Park Engagement Photos | Mary Beth & Nathan
- Choosing Your Engagement Session Location | Wedding Wednesday
- Virginia Beach Engagement Photos | Britney & Greg
- Dover Hall Engagement Photos | Claire & Dan | A Fairytale Estate Shoot
- Hotel Monaco Alexandria Wedding Photos | Morgan & Kevin
- Whitehall Estate Wedding | Lauren & Jeff | Leesburg Virginia Wedding Photographer