Megan Kelsey Photography | Morrison House Hotel Wedding | Doug & Danielle | Old Town Alexandria Wedding Photographer ⤖ I don’t think I’ve ever had a couple as devoted to their wedding day festivities as Doug and Danielle were. It was so important to the both of them that all of the details they put so much thought into were just perfect and that their guests had a good time! The most touching part of the entire day was their ceremony, when they both cried as they shared their vows, grateful for how God had orchestrated their lives to end up in this moment. Danielle’s gown was just stunning, and Doug was so thrilled to see her as he waited for their first look! Their wedding was classy, intimate, and beautiful. I was honored to witness the formation of Doug & Danielle’s new family together. Thank you both for having me as part of your wedding day!
You Might Also Enjoy...
- Spencer & Victoria: An Elegant Marine Barracks Wedding
- Hotel Monaco Alexandria Wedding Photos | Morgan & Kevin
- Jenny + Matt | Staunton Wedding Photographer | Stonewall Jackson Hotel Wedding
- Mayflower Hotel Wedding Photos | Tori & Tyler | A Pink & Gold Washington D.C. Wedding
- Alexandria Wedding Photographer | A Romantic Styled Shoot (CLIC Conference)
- Congressional Country Club Wedding Photos | Kelly & Andrew | Elegant Blush & Champagne Spring Wedding