Sometimes love happens when you least expect it. That’s what happened for Brett and Ashley. They met while working on a project together and as they got to know each other, they found that they shared a mutual love for Marvel movies, visiting craft breweries, and living life to the fullest. I love how comfortable these two are together and that you can really see the love and support that goes into their relationship. As I pulled up to the waterfront for their Georgetown engagement session, I was so excited to walk around all of the gorgeous historic homes, see the canal, and maybe grab a cupcake or two at Baked & Wired before heading home. I’ve only shot in Georgetown a few times before, so it’s always a good time when I get to explore this area with a couple and just have fun!
We started at the top of the hill and worked our way down to the waterfront park as the sun set to the west. The sky lit up in blues and oranges and it was the perfect summer evening with a few flowers still left in bloom from spring. In just two short months I’ll be back in the city shooting Ashley and Brett’s wedding and I can’t wait! It’s going to be amazing! Until then, I hope they are loving these engagement photos! Can’t wait for their big day!!
You Might Also Enjoy...
- National Gallery of Art Engagement Photos | Sy-yu & Anthony | Washington DC
- Hotel Monaco Alexandria Wedding Photos | Morgan & Kevin
- Hotel Monaco Washington DC Wedding | Erin & Mike
- Georgetown Engagement Session | Lindsay & Joey
- Bluemont Vineyard Engagement Photos | Colleen & Matt | A Virginia Wine Country Winter Engagement Session
- Ronald Reagan Building Wedding | Ashley & Brett