I pulled up to Patterson Park on a sunny Friday morning and was SO excited to finally be meeting these two! Since we first Skyped back in February, I knew Kim & Max were going to be so cute together and so much fun to hang out with. Well. I was right!! Even though we had to postpone their shoot multiple times due to severe thunderstorms in the forecast, they were both so flexible and knew we’d eventually have better luck with the weather! The day we finally met, it was absolutely gorgeous and we couldn’t have had a better setting than their neighborhood in Baltimore for their engagement photos. I LOVED seeing where these two live and hearing all about their life in the city! From their awesome Jamaican themed parties they throw every year to the block parties that their street throws, Kim & Max obviously share such a fun life together. They actually remind me a little bit of Justin and myself!! :) I’m so excited for their wedding day this August and can’t WAIT to see these two tie the knot and start their life together across the country in beautiful California!
They’re so cute!!
We had to include their two pups, Tucker and Colie! So sweet!!
I LOVE when my couples include little details that are unique to them! These are Jamaican beers… one of the first things Kim told me about her and Max was their trip to Jamaica together. And then I got to hear all about their Jamaican themed parties while we were shooting this! Love it!
We shot all of these right in front of Kim’s house! I just loved all the personal touches in their shoot!!
Kim’s ring was just brilliant!! SO gorgeous!!
And then we walked down to the water to finish off the shoot! The clouds rolled in and we had the perfect light!!
I can’t WAIT for your wedding day, Kim & Max!! :)
You Might Also Enjoy...
- Evergreen Museum Wedding Photos | Kim & Max | Baltimore Wedding Photographer
- Jefferson Patterson Park Wedding | Jasmine & Seyi | DIY Rustic Fall Wedding
- Baltimore City Engagement Photos | Halie & Mike | Fell’s Point & Federal Hill Park
- West Village & Central Park NYC Engagement Photos | Lauren & Jeff
- Historic Old Town Alexandria Engagement Session | Anna & David
- National Harbor Engagement Photos | Heather & Matt | Christmastime At The Gaylord