Where does one begin with a couple like Sam and Angela? I was so excited to meet them for their downtown Annapolis engagement photos this past month. I will never forget the first email I recieved from this sweet bride. She shared with me how much she loves Sam and their adventures together and how important it is to them to have Christ be the center of their wedding day… and from then on, she had my heart!!! I spent months counting down to their shoot oh man was it worth the wait!! The glowy evening light on the docks… watching the sun fall beneath the horizon at the beach… and hearing all about Sam’s career in the Air Force made this shoot a memorable and special one. These two will be tying the knot in just a couple weeks (less than that actually!!) and I can’t WAIT for their wedding day!! :)
How perfectly did Angela’s top match these flowers?! Gorgeous!!
Ohh, Annapolis has stolen my heart!! And these two just fit so perfectly into this quaint little town with its beautiful murals and colorful houses!!
Another fave!!! Angela you are so stunning!
The gold in her ring! I’m obsessed!!
That sunset glow!! Angela’s hair is PERFECT.
We ended their shoot at the beach and it was amazing.
You two are adorable!!!
Ahhhhh!!!! Favorite of you, Angela!
I am so excited to see you step into your wedding attire so soon!!
You Might Also Enjoy...
- Choosing Your Engagement Session Location | Wedding Wednesday
- Water’s Edge Coastal Maryland Wedding Photos | Katie & Conor
- Congressional Country Club Wedding Photos | Kelly & Andrew | Elegant Blush & Champagne Spring Wedding
- Whimsical Glam DIY Maryland Backyard Wedding | Kelly & Zach
- Naval Academy Engagement Photos | Megan & Travis | Annapolis, Maryland
- Maggie & Alan | RVA Engagement Shoot | Richmond Wedding Photographer